Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP) — The Future of Los Angeles International Airport.
LAX is undergoing a $14 billion modernization program. Its proposed Landside Access Modernization Program would help improve the LAX passenger experience, relieve traffic congestion and make LAX a world-class airport.
- Improve connectivity and mobility for passengers and employees.
- Improve access options by creating new convenient locations for passenger pick-up, drop-off, and parking outside of the Central Terminal Area.
- Provide easier and more efficient access to rental cars.
- Relieve congestion in the Central Terminal Area and on the surrounding streets.
- Provide a direct connection to public transit with future Automated People Mover station.
LEARN MORE > PROJECTS